STUDIO COORDINATOR | ASSISTANT TO THE OWNER
Point of reference for studio operations, client management and marketing. The Studio Coordinator is responsible for the overall experience of our clients along with overseeing day-to-day operations of the studio. As the main point of contact for our clients (and the wing woman to our owner) our Studio Coordinator will provide exceptional customer experiences with a welcoming, friendly personality
Weekly tasks at all 3 studios
- Ensure merchandise and supplies are replenished, organized and straightened. This includes wipes, socks, drinks, and cleaning materials
- Ensure each studio is clean, maintained, and safe. This includes vacuuming and light cleaning between weekly professional cleanings
- Regularly inspect equipment for damage or wear and help tighten machines when needed. Once monthly move machines back into straight line position
- Communication with instructors to help the studios run smoothly
- Manage retail including adding retail to software, pricing, hanging at each studio
Manage client experience
- Answer emails and phone calls in professional manner and deliver excellent customer service by addressing and resolving customer concerns
- Timely follow up with all prospective and existing clients
- Help get clients oﬀ from the waitlist and into classes by texting them when someone cancels within the hour before class start time.
Marketing / Social Media
- Responsible for social media, providing topics and gathering imagery and videos.
- Responsible for marketing topics and IG promotions
- Work with other small businesses to host events at our studios a few times per year and create partnerships for our “September Members” annual program
- Coordinating promotions and community activities. Events for the studios including bingo games, summer challenges, anniversary parties, and more!
- Approximately 6-10 hours per week to start with room to grow
- 1099 contract role
- Hourly Rate depending on experience + FREE drop in classes when there is room + discounted membership for classes that are full + 40% oﬀ all retail products
Apply here for the Studio coordinator role.